skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Followers
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Sorting Pictures
I've been sorting pictures tonight placing them into Picasa albums.....This is my Granddaughter Emma.
Every year we go to Pahl's Pumpkin Patch---Emma found her love - This horse!
what a great picture
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Gail
Kingsley, Michigan, United States
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
2011
(37)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
▼
March
(17)
Construction Worker
My rendition of a sweet lil witch!
Crazy weekend
Spring Time
Old Page
Good Morning!
My First File! School Bus anyone?
Cutting Files
Sorting Pictures
Your Welcome
Penguin
IT WORKED
A dirt bike for those boys
Slinkers?
Safari
My Zoo
New Look for Spring
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(6)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(29)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
2008
(11)
►
December
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
2007
(1)
►
October
(1)
Treasure Box Designs
My Blog List
I like to cut and paste!
-
krewellakreations
-
Favorite places to go on the net.
Paper Crafting World
http://www.pazzles.net/wordpress/
http://pazzles.com
http://www.clipartopolis.com
http://www.myscrapchick.com
http://www.resaledoodles.com
http://www.scrappindoodles.com
http://splitcoaststampers.com
http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com/
Labels
12 x 12 page
(5)
12 x12
(1)
8.5 x 11 layout
(1)
blog hop
(1)
boys
(1)
cutting files
(9)
design team
(1)
digital
(1)
My Scrap Chick
(1)
New Adventure
(1)
paper scrapbooking
(2)
Paradise?
(1)
Pazzles
(5)
PCW
(6)
Sale
(1)
scrapbooking
(2)
Let's Scrap
leelou blogs, templates and pages
Cooking with Cricut
Michiganscrapbooker
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
The numbers generated by this widget come from RANDOM.ORG's true random number generator.
Pages
Home
Traditional Scrapbooking
Cutting Files
Happy Scrappers
Click to join PazzlePlaymates
Popular Posts
Twins B-day Bash
Giselle- http://yuveriaseden.blogspot.com Linette-http://moonscrapper.blogspot.com Carri- http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com Yoli...
busy busy busy
Hi Friends, I've been busy, but so have you too! I went to Mega Meet in Novi Mi- last week. For those of you that don't know abou...
Blog Candy!!!!!
Ladies after such a great weekend i decided to do a little bit of blog candy my self!!! Check out the random.org box and the winner is #13 ...
I'm Back!
No excuses! I just have not taken the time to post....but I guess this could be my New Years Resolution...well almost 2 months late!!! oka...
GOT SNOW!
okay that's an understatement.... it's been snowing for days (well all most) but over the last 12-18 hrs it's been non-stop. Al...
Wow Chrsitmas is Coming Very Soon
"> Wow, I can't believe that Christmas is only 9 days away. I've got all my wrapping to do! Have you done yours? The G...
Wow what a great weekend!
I want to say thanks to all those who participated in the "Twins B-Day Blog Hop"----Thank you to all who participated and left ver...
Upcomming Bloghop!
Come visit my website and join in on the fun May 21st and 22nd.... A Birthday Bash
Crazy weekend
Well.... started on the taxes - -ugh!!!! we both work and DH has a farm so of course the receipts are MANY! No time for scrapbooking----I...
Stamps are4 on their way!
I'm so excited I've got Unity Stamps on there way from the company! I'll post them as sooarrive.n as they
0 comments:
Post a Comment